Admission to the Master in Product Design is by competitive exam.
The school evaluates title's equivalences. This procedure being relatively long, a request of examination must be submitted by email to ECAL Secretariat until March 15 2018 the latest.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of 3D-Design
- equivalent foreign certificate
Online registration is open until 10 April 2018. The registration will only be considered subject to payment of the registration fee of CHF 150.-.
As part to their online registration, the candidates send to the ECAL an electronic application (PDF) consisting of administrative and personal items.
The administrative file contains :
- a curriculum vitae
- a copy of passport or identity card
- a copy of of Bachelor's degree (or equivalent certificate), diploma supplement and transcripts (an authentic translation is required for languages other than French, German, Italian and English).
The personal file contains :
- a statement discussing the work, educational experience and intellectual interests
- a short description of the Master project
- a representative portfolio of recent works. Films or other moving images will only be accepted via a "Vimeo channel".
After consideration of the electronic applications, a jury will select the candidates for admission interviews. The invitation to the interviews, that will take place at ECAL between 3 and 4 May 2018 will be notified by email.
Results are sent out by mail and/or email from 15 May 2018. Admitted candidates to the Master in Product Design must confirm their registration at ECAL no later than 29 May 2018.
The ECAL Secretariat (Tel. +41 (0)21.316.99.39 - email@example.com) is happy to provide any additional information.
Low-Tech Factory, Projet de semestre avec Tomas Kral