Admission to the Master in Film Studies is by competitive exam every two years. The next competitive exam is scheduled in Spring 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree
- equivalent foreign certificate
ECAL evaluates title's equivalences. This procedure being relatively long, a request of examination must be submitted by email to ECAL Secretariat email@example.com.
Online registration is closed.
As part to their online registration, the candidates select one of the five specializations:
They also send to the ECAL an electronic application (PDF) containing of administrative and personal data.
The administrative file contains :
- a curriculum vitae
- a copy of passport or identity card
- a copy of Bachelor's degree (or equivalent certificate), diploma supplement and transcripts (an authentic translation is required for languages other than French, German, Italian, English and Spanish).
The personal file contains :
- a presentation and motivation letter
- a short description of the Master project
- a representative portfolio of recent works. Films or other moving images will only be accepted via a "Vimeo channel".
After consideration of the electronic applications, a jury will select the candidates for admission interviews. The invitation to the interviews, that will take place at ECAL will be notified by email.
Results are sent out by mail and/or email.
ECAL’s Administration office (Tél. +41 (0)21.316.99.39 - firstname.lastname@example.org) gives any additional information.