Admission to the Master in Photography.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Visual Communication
- equivalent foreign certificate
ECAL evaluates title's equivalences. This procedure being relatively long, a request of examination must be submitted by email to ECAL Secretariat email@example.com until 13 March 2020 the latest.
> Request of evaluation submitted after the above mentionned date will not be processed.
Online registration is open until 3 April 2020. The registration will only be considered subject to payment of the non-refundable registration fee of CHF 150.-.
As part of their online registration, the candidates send to the ECAL an electronic application (PDF) containing administrative and personal data.
The administrative file contains :
- a curriculum vitae
- a copy of passport or identity card
- a copy of Bachelor's degree (or equivalent certificate), diploma supplement and transcripts (an authentic translation is required for languages other than French, German, Italian, English and Spanish).
The personal file contains :
- a presentation and motivation letter
- a short description of the Master project
- a representative portfolio of recent works. Films or other moving images will only be accepted via a "Vimeo channel".
After consideration of the electronic applications, a jury will select the candidates for admission interviews. The invitation to the interviews which will take place at ECAL on 1st May 2020, will be notified by email.
Results are sent out by mail and/or email from 13 May 2020.
ECAL’s Administration office (Tél. +41 (0)21.316.99.39 - firstname.lastname@example.org) gives any additional information.
Collection d'art de la Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, Simon Ladoux, Michal
Florence Schorro, Prune Simon-Vermot and Katharina Tauer, 2012