ECAL Masterclass at Visions du Réel
Director, screenwriter, producer, Rome
Tuesday 12 Apri 2022 at 2pm
Théâtre de Marens, Nyon
In partnership with Cinémathèque suisse and ECAL, the Italian director, screenwriter and producer Marco Bellocchio will give a masterclass open to the public during Visions du Réel in Nyon. This time of exchange will be an opportunity to explore a work of impressive freedom that interweaves fiction and documentary, the intimate and the collective. Moderated by film critic Enrico Magrelli and Rebecca De Pas, member of the selection committee.
To see the masterclass, which is also available online, obtain tickets and consult the programme: Visions du Réel
During Visions du Réel from 7 to 17 April 2022, two films from the ECAL Film Department will be in competition as well as several films made by ECAL alumni and personalities.
Opening Scenes Section
- Casting di un padre by Giulia Goy, film from the Documentary workshop as part of the Bachelor Cinéma, 2021
International Medium & Short Film Competition
- Ramboy by Matthias Joulaud & Lucien Roux, Master Cinema ECAL/HEAD diploma film (Matthias Joulaud), 2022
- Initial by Hugo Radi, Bachelor Cinema graduate, 2016
- Ardente·x·s by Patrick Muroni, Bachelor Cinema graduate, 2017. Camera: Augustin Losserand, Bachelor Cinema graduate (Image Option), 2016. Sound: Timothée Zurbuchen, Bachelor Cinema graduate, 2015
-Couvre-feu. Journal de Monique Saint-Hélier (1940-44) by Rachel Noël, Bachelor Cinema academic assistant. Edition: Andreea Vescan, Master Cinema ECAL/HEAD graduate, 2018.
- La Cour des grands by Louise Carrin, Master Cinema ECAL/HEAD graduate, 2018
- Ghost Fair Trade by Laurence Bonvin (Bachelor Photography lecturer) & Cheikh Ndiaye
Programme: Visions du Réel